Open Source Intelligence-as-a-Service
Your cost-effective way to enhance your security management needs.
Our highly skilled open source intelligence analysts and domain experts will leverage our machine learning technology to provide you with in-depth analysis and reports across online, deep and dark web channels. We’ll provide you with the scalability and visibility needed to meet your increasing security demands.
Augment your team with an analyst
Depending on your discrete project or crisis, you may require additional resources or the flexibility to have a full-time open source intelligence analyst on demand. Either way, thred has two Open Source Intelligence-as-a-Service packages available that will help you augment or complement your existing security team with one of our highly-skilled open source intelligence experts to enhance your threat management process.
Choose what works best for you
How we can help
Benefits to your organization
- Quickly be alerted on security issues and threats
- Compliment or augment your in-house security team with the expertise and the extra visibility needed
- Extensive expertise in investigation, social intelligence, and human intelligence
- Over 20+ years of Municipal, Federal and International Law Enforcement investigation experience (specialties include: covert operations, security management, asset/executive protection)
- Advanced data analysis experience that includes: advanced behaviour pattern analysis, natural language processing, and linguistic analysis
- Expand the breadth of your coverage with a full-time intelligence analyst
- Broader visibility into potential threats
- Hands-on and real-time event monitoring
- Additional support with short or long-term projects and/or unpredictable events depending on extra needs
- Identify potential online vulnerabilities to help better understand potential dangers
- Simplify security management process to include detection, prevention and enforcement of online threats
- Streamline daily workflow operations, which will save you time, money, and ultimately, increase your team’s situational awareness
- Complement your security team with specific social and threat intelligence expertise in a cost-effective, budget-conscious way
- Effectively manage your spend depending on your needs and demands